Friday, January 27, 2012

Pets!

 Dear Everyone,


Today I am doing a post about my dogs and pets!  I have two pets, Mishka and Lulu.   Mishka is a 120 pound Rottweiler that thinks he is a lap dog.  He loves to sit on my lap and lick my face!:)   My other dog, Lulu, is a lap dog.   She is a sweet Shih Tzu that is almost 7 pounds and she is very cute!



This is my delightful dog, Mishka.






This is my loving pet, Lulu. 



 When we are both tired, he lays his head on my lap and I read or we watch TV together.   When he is in a good mood, he licks me.  When my family and I get home and we haven't been home in a long time, he jumps on us and tries to hug us.  He can actually put his paws on my dad's shoulders! ( My dad is 6 feet tall).




  Lulu is about 11 inches long and 5 inches wide.  She is all white with brown on her ears and a couple of brown spots near her stomach.   She loves it when you hold her, or put her on your lap.  She sometimes teethes, but it doesn't really hurt because she hasn't grown all of her teeth yet.  The good thing about Lulu is that when somebody wants to take a picture of her, she poses, and she doesn't move unless she knows that they have already took the picture.  Here is an example:







Exciting photograph of Lulu standing still.




What kind of pet do you have?

What is it's name?

What makes you think he/she is special?

14 comments:

  1. Dear Mia,
    Another great post! I can tell that your pets mean a lot to you. I never knew you had 2 dogs. At first, I was scared of Mishka, but after reading your post, I think I would feel a lot better about him if I ever saw him with you. Are most people scared of him?

    We have a pet dog too, his name is Romeo, and he is a miniature schnauzer. Even though he is small, he sometimes forgets and acts like a big dog by barking and jumping up. Now that he is four years old, he has gotten a lot more calmer. How old are your dogs?

    Sincerely,
    Victoria (Sarah's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia,
    I loved your dog blog. I can relate because I have the pleasure of having a beautiful mini-poodle named Goldie.
    Whenever a family member comes home, Goldie gets more excited than I've ever seen a human get- including on New Year’s Eve!
    She kisses, hugs, and makes loving noises!
    You're lucky that you have 2! I can only imagine that it's twice the fun. Not to mention that they keep each other company when the whole family is out on the town!
    I don't know if you remember, but at our place, we have a Mulberry bush and an apple tree! Similar to a pomegranate, you can't wash Mulberry off of your clothes. But, if it's sweet, it's worth the risk (my opinion)! I think your blog is interesting because you talk about interesting and important things- for example sweet things you find growing right in your back yard! Loving dogs! And the joys of karaokeing and beginning a new year with hugs!
    I love your beautiful words and I'm sure you'll keep your Canadian fans dazzled with the warmth and sunshine that you send our way (by blog!)
    Mwa,
    xoxoxo,
    Your Toronto uncle,
    Greg
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mia,

    I love your recent post about your pets as I just love pets big or small.

    Your two pets are rather cute. I do own a dog and he is a red heeler. He's fur is red and white and we call him Hack. Hack is an Australia cattle dog.

    Hack loves to catch ball as well as run after Bianca, as well going on long walks.
    Sometimes I am pretty sure that hack thinks he is taking us on a walk.

    If you had the chance to own another pet what would it be Mia?

    Thank you for sharing this get post with us all.

    From AA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG lulu is adorable. I have a dog names Lulu too, very cute!!!!! Mishka is a cutie too. Do they get along good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMg she is adorable. I have a Lhaso Apso named Lulu too, you guys came to my place for the pool last summer, not sure if you remember. How does Mishka and Lulu get along?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Greg,

    Thank you for leaving me a comment! I appreciate it! I agree, when you leave your house and you have a pet, they get lonely, so that is why we have another dog. ( And they like to play with each other). It's much easier or the owners because instead of taking care of the dog, both of your dogs will be really busy playing with each other.

    Thank you for the compliments!

    Sincerely,
    M♥a

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mia,

    I like your pets and moreover it is too much cute blog at your age. Take care.

    Regards,
    Sanjay

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Victoria,

    Thank you for leaving me a comment! I appreciate it! Yes, most people are scared of Mishka. I agree he is very scary looking, but he is so sweet and nice on the inside.

    When I went over to your house,I saw Romeo. He is really cute!:) It's funny because when Lulu and Mishka play, Lulu always bosses around Mishka and jumps on his face! Even though he is 100 times bigger than her.

    Sincerely,

    M♥a

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Mia,

    Your Shih Tzu is so awesome and adorable( awwww!). My dog Jasper would love to have a puppy playdate with him soon.

    Jasper is special because he always is the nicest to all of my friends. He has never bitten anybody "not even for play". Spike, my fish, is special because he has been with me for two years now. That is the longest time one of my fish has lived.

    Love,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mia!
    Your dogs are cute. We wish our cat was a dog.
    Keep up the great blogging!!
    Love from New York xo
    -Micki and John

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Mia,

    It's a great idea to make a post about pets. Your dogs are so cute. I wish I had them.

    I have a cat, but I wish I had a dog. I used to have two other cats and their names were Jasmine, and Tasmine.

    Jasmine and Tasmine were very special. Jasmine was special because she was nice to my dad and that was amazing. Tasmine is special because he hunted for mice and I like that because we had the advantage of no mice. Both of them were special because they were with me since I was a baby. Bolt is unique because he was a birthday present for my seventh b-day.

    Your friend,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Alyssa,

      Thank you for leaving me a comment! Thank you for the compliments. I think cats are really cute. Especially when they are baby kittens. Jasmine and Tasmine are beautiful names, and I like how they rime! Did you do that on purpose?

      You were lucky that you had no mice. Once, we had mice living in our garage door inside the wood, so we had to repaint the door so the mice would leave. That's nice that you didn't half to worry about that! How old were you cats? They must be old because if you had them since you were a baby , you are eight, so they were at least eight years. I don't know how long cats live because I have never had a cat. I have only had dogs. My whole life I've had a dog.

      Your Blogging Buddy,
      M♥a

      Delete
  12. @ Micki and John,

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! We miss you so much. My mom and I are hoping we can come to New York and visit. It's been over 2 years.

    Love from Los Angeles, California,
    M♥a

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Maya,

    Thank you for leaving me a comment! I think Lulu would love to have a puppy playdate with Jasper. She loves everybody just like him. She's never fough with a dog. Whenever she is near a dog, she plays with him/her.

    I agree that two years is a lot of life for a fish. The both times I have had a fish, they have only lasted a couple of months. I wish fish lived that long. But, I did have a gineapig that lived for 5 or 6 years. That is a lot for a guinea pig.

    Your BFF,
    M♥a

    ReplyDelete