Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beautiful Flowers in My Neighborhood!

When I went to my grandparent's townhouse building, I asked my grandma if we could go on a walk and pick flowers.  It was a great success!  We picked and took beautiful pictures of flowers!  



This is probably my favorite fountain
because it is surrounded by nature.
My favorite part of taking a walk in this neighborhood, is the magnificent fountains!  There is one probably about in every corner.  They are in all differint shapes.  People, fruit,...





























In my grandparents community, they have 
a circle.  This is what is in the circle. 




























I think that the main thing we took pictures of would have to be flowers.  Flowers are one of my favorite things in the world!  They have everything!  Amazing scent, wondrous beauty, and vibrant color.  


Wondrous Flowers! on PhotoPeach





What is your favorite flower? Why?

Do you have a garden?

10 comments:

  1. Dear Mia,

    This video makes me really proud of you, not that i need more reasons.
    Great job girl, I love the editing, the music, the writing and ofcourse, the flowers. You should make more videos, you have a real knack for it!
    My favorite flower is a rose because of how it smells. I love to stop and smell the roses ! I do have a garden and it has some roses in it. Love the post, keep it up!
    Love, Papa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Papa,

      Thank you for leaving me a comment! I had a magnificent time taking pictures of the flowers and putting them in a bundle. It was a hard time choosing which photos I should put in my blogpost.

      My favorite flower is daises, but unfortunately, we did not see any daises. I would put a hundred pictures of daises if we had any.

      Your daughter,

      ⚔ M♥a ⚔

      Delete
  2. Dear Mia,

    What a beautiful post you have posted. I really enjoyed reading it, as I really loved the fact that you and your grandma went on this walk together. Now that is special!

    Your slideshow of flowers was really beautiful. I do have a favourite flower and it would have to be roses. You are so right that they do have a wonderful smell.

    I do have a garden but I tend to have more native plants as these plants tend to grow better with our climate here in Australia.

    What kind of garden do you have at home Mia?
    Do you like gardening?
    What would you plant in your special garden Mia?

    I really enjoy your blog Mia keep up the awesome work.

    Sincerely,
    AA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ AA,

      Thank you for leaving me a comment! I always love going on walks with my grandma because we always get to walk our dog, and pick flowers. I love my grandma because whenever I ask to go on a walk, she says yes. We have the best time. We talk about our lives, and she asks me questions about school.

      I adore roses too. My favorite rose would have to be the tremendous juicy red rose that was in my slideshow. It smelled so good, I almost fainted! I have a friend named Sasha, and she has a blog called Sasha's Sensational Scoop, and she has a sensational post about roses. Click here if you want to see magnificent facts about roses!

      I have a flower garden to answer your question. I love my garden because we have orange roses! I have never seen orange roses since I moved into my house. This summer, I am hoping to plant any fruits and vegetables because we only have roses. My dad agrees and says we can plant a whole garden this summer! It will be our little project!

      Thank you again for contributing on my blog!

      Sincerely,
      M♥a

      Delete
  3. Dear Mia,


    What a lovely post! I ♥ flowers so much! In fact my middle name is Rose! To answer your question, I have two favorite flowers. One is the rose I think you know why, and my second favorite flower is daisy. I like daisies because they are so pretty and they smell great! All though I love all flowers, those two are my favorites.

    I have a story for you!

    Once there was a flower. This flower was not ordinary though. This flower could read peoples minds! Her name was Flower Fab!

    One day Flower Fab went to the clothing store where models shop (since she was a marvelous model)! While she was shopping she saw this lady. When she saw this lady she read her mind! Now, this lady was looking at the ugliest piece of clothing, but that is not the worst thing she was thinking of buying it!

    Flower Fab marched toward her and said. "Girl, that is not for you. That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen!" Then the lady called her own security guards! It turns out she was actually a famous model just like Flower Fab! They took her to jail and ever since then she was never seen again!

    Sincerely,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Fab Sasha,

      I adore your cute story! ( By the way, I love the name Flower Fab! I would of never thought of that!) I adore roses, and I love daises. I wish we had a picture with daises in it. They are one of my favorite flower!

      I can add on to your fabulous story! Here it is:

      Ten years later, the lady that she met at the clothing store that models went to, came to her jail sell. She pronounced, " I agree with you that it was an ugly outfit. I was going to give it to my dog to chew on! You really didn't think that I was going to put that horrid thing on a model, did you?"

      Flower Fab was confused. If the lady said that she forgives her, that why did she send her body guards to escort her to jail? The lady finished, " The reason why I sent my body guards was because I thought that you were going to hurt me!" After that day, the lady bailed Flower Fab out of prison and promoted her to a top model!

      Can you add more to my ending?

      Sincerely,
      M♥a

      Delete
    2. Dear Mia,


      I love that little ending. Yes, I can add a little bit more!


      After that lady bailed Flower Fab out of jail, they became best friends. For the next 15 years they would never split up! Of course since they were models they always stayed 20 years old, never got sick, and of course never ever got even one little WRINKLE, but the lady was right! Flower Fab stabbed her in the back! Flower Fab dated the lady's boyfriend! The lady found out and sent her back to jail! When she got out of jail Flower Fab went to the lady apologized, but she still is dating the ladies boyfriend.


      Sincerely,
      Sasha♥

      P.S. The lady doesn't know that she still is dating her boyfriend. Oh and the lady's name is Fashion Flowerable!

      Delete
    3. @ Sasha,

      I am really enjoying this conversation! I think that Flower Fab should stay in jail forever because she is a mean flower! It is weird that Flower Fab and Fashion Flowerable were BFFs for 15 years, but Flower Fab still hated her! But it is still right to apologize after all that fuss!

      I am a BIG fan of plants and flowers as you know, and I found out a flowertastic website! Here it is: Flower website

      Sincerely,
      ⚔ M♥a ⚔

      Delete
  4. Dear Mia,

    Fabulous post. They were really colorful flowers. I like the last basket in the video. I liked them because in the basket there was a variety of the most vibrant colors. I also love fountains they are so beautiful in the way that it looks as if they are making water and sending it out. I don't quite know the adjective to call them all I can really think of is beautiful.

    Your friend,
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Matthew,

      Thank you for leaving me a comment! I agree that whenever I think of a flower, I think of beautiful. But I also think of these adjectives:

      ∆ astonishing

      ∆ tremendous

      ∆ gorgeous

      ∆ spectacular

      ∆ marvelous

      ∆ terrific

      I also thing that vase of flowers were the most terrific picture. It shows all of the flowers that I picked.

      What is your favorite flower?

      Sincerely,
      M♥a

      Delete