This is a photograph of the cutest sculpture in Bell
Harbor and I.
When I was little, I thought that the second ball not attached to the string, I thought it was magically floating there!
Sensational Shoes! on PhotoPeach
What is your favorite dress? If you have a favorite dress, describe it.
What is your favorite pair of shoes? If you have a favorite pair of shoes, describe it.
Dear Mia,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful post I really enjoyed reading your special day that you and your grandmum had at Bell Harbour. :)
Your took some really great photograhps of shoes and dresses. I really didn't have a favourite dress because I really loved them all.
As for my favourite pair of shoes I would have to say I love red shoes with heaps of sparkles all over them. A bit like Dorothy's shoes in the movie the Wizard of Oz.
Do you have a favourite pair of shoes Mia?
Thank you for another special post Mia and keep blogging.
From your pal,
AA
@ AA,
DeleteThank you for leaving a comment on my blog! We did have a wonderful and special day at Bell Harbor. Even though she didn't find anything she liked, we still had fun window shopping.
My favorite shoes would have to be the flame shoes. I liked how all of them had blue, yellow, or red flames at the end of the shoe. I would get that pair of shoe if I was a fast runner because if I wore flames and I was running, it would look like my shoes were on fire!
Sincerely,
M♥a
Dear Mia,
ReplyDeleteIt seems like you had lovely day shopping with your Grandma. I really liked how you described all the fashion you saw. I felt like I was watching a fashion show and I love looking at the latest trends. I am not sure I would want to wear any of the shoes on display because they don't look very comfortable. But they look great on the display.
Did you Grandma find her outfit for the wedding?
From,
Victoria
Dear Mia,
ReplyDeleteI love this post! It looks very pretty in Bell Harbor! I love all the designs on the shoes and on the dresses! I agree with you spikes on shoes don't really go well and those heels must be 10 inches tall I could not walk in those if my life depended on it! I love fashion a lot, I love makeup, clothes, shoes, accessories, and haveing your nails painted!
To answer your questions my favorite pair of shoes that I have a by Steve Madden and they are black with heels (they are super cute)! My favorite dress I have is a dress that has a floral pattern with the colors orange, red, yellow, brown, and many more! It also has a zipper down the back!
What is your favorite dress you have?
Your friend,
Sasha♥
Dear Mia,
ReplyDeleteThat sculpture that you are standing next looks like a bear and is cute. The floral pattern looks cool. I liked the shoes with the spikes, but I hope I don't hurt my self. Also I like the dress with red.
Did you try own any shoes or dresses?
Did you like the shoes?
Sincerely,
Trey