Custom Glitter Text
Over spring break, I went on an amazing journey to Moab, Utah. This is me sitting on a steep rock called the South Window. It was hard to climb because of the rough, sharp edges. After the long, exhausting climb, I got to sit on the steps to relax.
This is an arch in the category of window arches. That little speck is me, so compare it to 4 foot 9! The arch is about 100 feet.
That is another arch in the category of window arches. The outlined space looks like a woman's face if you look closely.
This arch is probably the most famous, The Delicate Arch in the national park, Arches.
This is my sister and I racing up a sand hill. It was extremely hard to climb. It was very steep!
This is my sister and I victorious after climbing the sand hill! Whoo-hoo!
This is me after I climbed the natural, rock hard stairs.
∆ The landscape arch is the longest natural arch in the world.
∆ Morning Glory Bridge is in the Moab area.
∆ The landscape arch is only 6 feet tall at the thinnest point.
Have you ever been to Moab, Utah?
Have you ever seen any arches?
Have you ever climbed a sand hill?







Dear Matthew,
ReplyDeleteI really liked this post. Those are gorgeous photos. I like the red color of the rocks. The arches look amazing. Don't you agree?
I also went to Utah over spring break but we didn't go to Moab we went to Zion and Bryce National Park. Moab was too far and we didn't make it. Did you go to any of the other national parks in Utah?
Sincerely,
Sarah